If any of the products you purchase are faulty and do not work as expected, please contact us immediately. Unfortunately we will not be able to refund undergarments, headphones or any breathing apparatus due to hygiene concerns.
Please use the forms below to help us with your return or warranty.
Returns and Warranty
• For faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items, original and return shipping fees will be covered by Pushys.
• For information on creating a return label for your warranty and where to drop off a parcel you are returning, please contact our
returns department on 07 3184 8398 or email [email protected].
• We do not accept any packages returned by Aust Post COD.
• Most parcels will be returned using Aust Post, however there will be some exception for oversize items due to post limitations.
• Please return within 30 days of successfully receiving your item. Return items with all packaging - include all product tags, labels & original packaging.
• Pushys will usually process returns within two (2) working days of receiving the returned goods back.
• For warranties, please return within the products warranty period commencing from the date of successful receipt.
• Warranties will usually be processed by our customer service team within two (2) working days. The time to complete a warranty claim will vary depending on the relevant supplier.
• Refunds will usually be processed within two (2) working days of approval.
• Refunds can only be made back to the payment method used for your order.
• Refunds of items purchased on sale or at a discounted rate will only ever be refunded at the rate purchased.
• Please allow up to five (5) days after Pushys has completed your refund for your financial institution to take receipt of the refund into your account.
If you are using an Adobe PDF form, please print the form and include when sending the product back.
If you are using the Microsoft Excel version, please print the form and include when sending the product back.
Please also note, our refund policy is valid and correct at the time of publishing.
We are always endeavouring to keep our online forms up to date, but will update from time to time as required.