12 Speed Excellence
For those who want to ride their Race Face CINCH crankset with the Shimano 1x12 XTR 9100 or XT 8100 shifting group, this is now the Direct Mount chainring to use. The tooth profiles are specially tuned for optimum chain running on the Shimano 12-speed MTB chains.
Brilliant Chain Retention
To be able to dispense with a chain guide, the teeth are made with alternately thick and thin profile (narrow-wide).
The chainring is CNC machined from one piece of 7075-T6 aluminium and then anodized. For a particularly high rigidity it has a material thickness of 4 millimetres.
• Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention
• Utilizes RF proprietary spline design
• 7075-T6 aluminium, aerospace grade strength
• Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
• Optimised for Shimano 12 speed chain
• Attaches as part of the RF Cinch system (using common Park BBT-22 bottom bracket tool) easy to switch between Direct Mount rings or spiders
• Colour: Black
• Built For: XC/Trail/AM/DH
• Weight: 33g (24T) - 112g (42T)
• Compatible With: Race Face cranks with CINCH System Interface
• Size: 34T