This ultra stiff chainring is made of 4mm plate 7075-T6 aerospace grade aluminium, giving it the strength to transfer loads without flexing. Built to withstand the rigours of DH riding, these are still light enough for XC/Trail/All Mountain use.
• Narrow Wide tooth profile enables maximum possible chain retention
• Attaches as part of the Race Face Cinch system (using the common Park BBT-22 bottom bracket tool) – enabling the switch between Direct Mount rings/spiders with ease
• Utilizes Race Face proprietary spline design
• 7075-T6 aluminium, aerospace grade strength
• Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
• Compatible with 1 x 9/10/11/12 speed