Top of The Mountain
Proudly made in Vancouver, Canada, the NEXT SL crankset is designed to impress. Lightweight carbon delivers precise power transfer and uniquely shaped crank arms add out of this world strength that has been proven on trails around the world. Developed by Race Face, to be ridden hard everywhere.
Future Proof Fit
The Race Face CINCH System will fit any bike and any drivetrain. Past, present, and in the future.
Lightweight AND Strong
This crankset is one of the lightest cranksets in the world. Race Face’s Next SL crankset is also one of the strongest, also protected from strikes with included crank boots.
• Lightweight: carbon fibre cranks, aluminium spindle
• Strong: uni-directional carbon fibre
• Rowdy: designed to be ridden hard
• Axle Material: 7075 Aluminium
• Crank Arm Material: UD Carbon
• Includes: Crank Boots & Pedal Washers (chain rings & bottom brackets sold separately)
• Spindle Diameter: 30mm
• Spindle Length: 136
• Chainline: 52mm
• Weight with 32T Alloy Chainring: 428g