With bib shorts the chamois is the most crucial component to get right and the B-Rob's feature Santini's best-selling NAT Chamois featuring a NEXT gel core to provide all-day comfort and reliably non-abrasive support. Flat-seam bib straps offer an excellent aerodynamic performance aided further by an anatomic fit that hugs the contours of the body in an extremely flattering fashion. Reflective details are strategically placed for greater on-road visibility in low-light conditions.
PUSHYS TIP: Santini SMS clothing tends to run small. We strongly recommend ordering one size larger than a traditionally-sized cut.
• Slim fit Bib Shorts made of Thunderbike Power elastic fabric
• Highly breathable and fast-drying for all-day comfort
• Anti-slide, elastic leg grippers on raw cut cuffs prevent the shorts from riding up
• Moisture-wicking properties to keep you dry and comfortable during every session
• NAT Chamois with NEXT gel core for all-day comfort and dryness
• Flat seam mesh braces support but don't cut the wearer
• UV protection and temperature regulating Sherwood fabric
• Made from top quality, hypoallergenic, fabric
• Compression fit supports the muscles for greater endurance in the saddle
• Reflective elements keep you visible in low light conditions
• Made in Italy
• Material: 78% Polyamide, 22% Elastane
• Weight: 209g (Medium)
• Suits: Road | Racing | General Cycling
NAT is a revolutionary new seat pad featuring two foam layers ranging from 2 to 4mm thick. The top layer is an antibacterial microfibre that guarantees maximum hygiene while in contact with the skin. At the base of the padding, two anatomical wings in soft microfibre protect the most sensitive areas from irritation and soreness.
NEXT Gel Core
NEXT is a highly breathable, gel pad with integrated self-massaging micro-circles that sits between the foam layers of the NAT Chamois. It has super-efficient, shock-absorbing qualities and elastic memory to keep you comfortable at all times. It is also extremely helpful in preventing skin that comes in contact with the chamois from rising to unpleasant temperatures levels.