Schwalbe have been leading the field in tyre development, making sure every cyclist gets the most out of their tyres, and that each tyre, road, gravel, MTB, trail, or DH is fit for purpose.
Schwalbe have developed 4 different compounds, ADDIX, so riders can get the most out of their tyres in the Grip/Rolling resistance ratio and applied them to the appropriate tyres.
Schwalbe Compound Options
• Addix Speed (red identifier), perfect for race specialists, low rolling resistance, extended durability.
• Addix Speed Grip (blue Identifier), almost a universal compound, extended durability, enhanced grip, use for all mountain, trail, cross country.
• Addix Soft (orange identifier), impressive rolling characteristics, outstanding grip, damping and low temperature properties, use for demanding all-mountain trail, enduro, downhill and E-MTB.
• Addix Ultrasoft (purple identifier) provides maximum damping, grip and low temperature performance, use for hardcore enduro and downhill.
The Right Tyre for the Purpose
The Schwalbe One Allround provides the right tyre for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields.
• Brand: Schwalbe
• Model: G-One Allround
• Size: 700 x 35 (35-622)
• Line: Evolution
• Name: Super Ground
• Tubeless Easy
• Bead: folding
• Colour: black
• E-50: E-Bike compatible to 45kph