In the future, air pressure can be controlled in the tyre‘s double chambers. In the outer chamber, the air pressure is extremely low - ideal for maximum off road performance. In the inner chamber, directly on the rim, there is high air pressure – even a very strong impact cannot dent the rim edge. At the same time, the inner high-pressure system secures the tyre onto the rim. “Burping”, the dreaded loss of air at low pressure in conventional tubeless systems, is impossible. You can mount ProCore with any tubeless compatible MTB tyre. The system is available from Pushys in 26”, 27.5” (650b), and 29”, and is compatible with all wheels regardless of the brand.
• INNER CHAMBER: Two special Procore components form the inner high pressure chamber: the special Procore tube and the Procore inner tire. This "core" is extremely high pressure stable and at the same time very light.
• RIM: Of course, the rim must be tubeless compatible and sealed with a tubeless rim band. It should have an inner rim width of at least 23 mm. The wider the rim, the easier the installation and the better the performance under low air pressure.
• VALVE: The patented dual valve of the Procore tube distributes the air into both chambers. The upper part of the valve is a selector. With a simple turn, you select whether air is pumped into the inner or the outer chamber.
• AIR GUIDE: The small red component made of white plastic ensures that the air can flow past the inner high pressure chamber into the outer low pressure chamber.
• Tire pressure can be reduced to a minimum 14 psi, thus providing a huge amount of grip. Even on the roughest terrain tires “stick” to the ground.
• The tire provides extremely sensitive cushioning.
• Due to the extra cushioning and traction there is much better steering, braking and traction control.
• No more risk of snake bites. The rims are extremely well protected from denting.
• Even in the toughest conditions, significantly lighter tires can be used.
• Excellent emergency running characteristics due to the internal high-pressure air chamber.
• 2 x Procore Tubes
• 2 x Procore Inner Tyres
• 2 x Procore Air Guide
• 1 x Tubeless Rim Tape (enough for 2 wheels)
• 2 x 60ml Doc Blue Professional Tyre and Tube Sealant
• Tyre Levers (3 pack)
• 1 x 50ml Easy Fit Montage Fluid
• Fitting Instructions