Schwalbe have been leading the field in tyre development, making sure every cyclist gets the most out of their tyres, and that each tyre, road, gravel, MTB, trail, or DH is fit for purpose.
Schwalbe have developed 4 different compounds, ADDIX, so riders can get the most out of their tyres in the Grip/Rolling resistance ratio and applied them to the appropriate tyres.
Schwalbe Compound Options
• Addix Speed (red identifier), perfect for race specialists, low rolling resistance, extended durability.
• Addix Speed Grip (blue Identifier), almost a universal compound, extended durability, enhanced grip, use for all mountain, trail, cross country.
• Addix Soft (orange identifier), impressive rolling characteristics, outstanding grip, damping and low temperature properties, use for demanding all-mountain trail, enduro, downhill and E-MTB.
• Addix Ultrasoft (purple identifier) provides maximum damping, grip and low temperature performance, use for hardcore enduro and downhill.
The Schwalbe Rock Razor is a semi-slick, for use on very fast and dry trails. Features are low weight, the Speedgrip compound which provides low rolling resistance and great grip. For best results Schwalbe recommend it is used on the rear wheel.
• Low rolling resistance and light weight
• Principally for use on the rear wheel
• flat studs with small gaps for optimal rolling resistance
• grippy edges that offer ample traction on hard ground
• massive shoulder studs for good cornering grip
• Brand: Schwalbe
• Model: Rock Razor
• Wheel: Rear
• Size: 27.5 x 2.35" (584-60)
• Name: Super Trail
• Compound: Addix Speedgrip
• Line: Evolution
• Colour: black
• Bead: folding
• Tubeless Easy