There’s no need to remove your handlebars nor your aerobars or indeed your seatpost. Your aerobar and handlebars are amply protected by the wrap-around padding. Thanks to the shaped design of the Aerocomfort Triathlon you don't have to remove or move the saddle, this feature is allowed also for frames with ISP (Integrated Seatpost) up to 90cm.
Extra strong caster wheels allow total freedom of movement with 40mm diameter with bearings keeping them rolling smooth. External lateral shields cups and the Reinforced Bottom was engineered to protect the wheels hubs from shocks and impacts and avoid abrasions to the bag.
• Material: Body: Nylon 840D Ripstop PE backed Bottom: Waterproof PU Diamond Texture
• Antishock Bike Frame
• Double padded inner pockets with zipper for Triathlon bike wheels
• No need to remove the handlebars, aerobars or seatpost
• Fastening: Self-healing heavy duty 9mm zips
• Weight: 9.2 Kg (Antishock bike frame included)
• External Dimensions: L 132cm x D 45cm x H 90cm
• Folded Dimensions: L 112cm x D 29cm x H 24cm
• Frame Limit: One size fits all