SDG Mountain Saddle With Fierce Bear Artwork By Caliboca
Featuring an incredible image of a fierce bear hand drawn by artist, and fellow mountain biker, Randy Noborikawa (aka Caliboca) this SDG RADAR MTB SADDLE will add great character to your bike seat. The image graphic is sublimated into the fabric to be far more wear-resistant than traditional screen-printed graphics.
Rear Buzz Cut-Out For Current Longer Travel 29" Bikes
Aside from the regular SDG seat features listed below the SDG RADAR MTN SADDLE also has a rear buzz cut-out giving extra tyre clearance for modern 29" bikes at full compression. That alone makes this saddle an excellent piece of kit for current longer travel 29'er bikes, regardless of the build.
Rear Rise Design And Flat-Forward Platform
Utilising its slight, rear rise design to help rotate the pelvis forward the SDG RADAR LUX ALLOY RAIL MTB SADDLE improves power from the seated position, provides extra support and optimum comfort for any epic long adventures. The Flat-Forward platform allows for greater ease of movement on the saddle too.
Lux-Alloy Rails & Fibreglass Base
Measuring 270mm in length this SDG RADAR LUX ALLOY RAIL MTB SADDLE features reduced hips (138mm width) to produce a sleeker appearance without jeopardising any of its comfort characteristics. The rails are a heat-treated Lux-Alloy rail composite which is nearly 15% stronger than Ti-Alloy Rails. A fibreglass base with bridge also serves to increase power transfer.
EVA Foam Padding And Wider Nose Platform
The lightweight injection-moulded, mid-density, EVA foam padding where you sit on the SDG RADAR LUX ALLOY RAIL MTB SADDLE delivers comfort as you ride while the wider nose platform provides extra support when shifting to the front of the saddle when climbing.
Minimised Pressure On Both Perineum & Sit Bones
Constructed with a Free-Float Comfort Flex Rail insert to enhance pedalling efficiency while reducing pressure the SDG RADAR LUX ALLOY RAIL MTB SADDLE also utilises a deep Peri-Canal centre channel from tip to tail to help relieve pressure from the perineum and maximise comfort. Pressure relief is further elevated by the new hidden undercut. Put simply, the base underneath the saddle has a cut-out in it, allowing the padding above to push through without encountering resistance.
• SDG Radar mountain bike saddle
• Bear illustration by @Caliboca (aka Randy Noborikawa)
• 270mm length x 138mm width
• Lux Alloy rails
• Rear buzz cutout for extra tyre clearance on 29'ers
• Rear rise allows optimum power from sitting position
• Wider nose to aid in climbing
• Hidden relief cut-out (male-specific)
• Deep Peri-Canal perineum comfort channel from tip to tail
• Injection moulded mid-density EVA foam padding
• Flat-Forward platform for ease of movement on the saddle
• Fibreglass base with bridge increases power transfer
• Synthetic cover
• Free-Float Comfort Flex Rail insert
Comfort & Appearance Features
• Durable cover
• Sublimated bear graphic (On the Radar MTN Art Series)
• Suitable for long days in the seat
• Narrower hips for a sleeker appearance
• Length chosen to match current bike geometries
• Built for performance and all day comfort
• Brand/Series: SDG OSO Radar Lux Rail MTN Saddle
• Colour Name: Subliminated Bear (Black/White/Grey)
• Gender: Men
• Rails: Lux-Alloy
• Seat Cover: Synthetic
• Seat Padding: EVA foam (mid-density)
• Base: Fibreglass
• Clamp Style: Std Rails
• Length: 270mm
• Width: 138mm
• Weight: 240g
• Ideal for: Enduro, All Mountain, Trail, XC