Why choose Sea to Summit?
Sea to Summit is ready to be there with you on every adventure. Their original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production method. This means they won’t be ready to give up developing a product till it ticks every box. From their West Australian home base, they have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries.
Inspired by epic adventures at every altitude, the Sea to Summit brand is all about the pure joys of fresh air, fresh challenges and fresh thinking. Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude.
Protect Your First Aid Essentials from Moisture
STS’s First Aid Dry Sack keeps your first aid kit dry and protected so its important medical contents are intact and ready to use when needed. Saturated bandages or damaged supplies can turn a serious situation into a life-threatening one.
High Visibility - Ease of Use
The easily identifiable red fabric and universally recognised printed white cross make it stand out amongst other gear. A clear TPU welded window on the side allows visibility of contents and assists fast access to important supplies.
No Worries Materials
Made from high performance 70D Nylon fabric, our First Aid Dry Sacks are highly abrasion resistant and fully waterproof with a 10,000mm waterhead and taped seams.
The side-release buckle or D-ring provide versatile attachment points so your kit can be carried within easy reach.
• Emergency red fabric printed with the international standard for first aid kits (ISO 7010)
• Durable, waterproof protection for your first aid kit
• Clear window for easy identification of contents
• Fully seam sealed waterproof 70D Nylon fabric
• Non-wicking closure strip ensures moisture is not drawn into the bag when rolled shut
• White inner coating for better interior visibility
• Oval base suits typical first aid kit dimensions
• Reinforced stitching on all stress points
• Soft and flexible to fit into tight spaces
• Fabric: 100% Nylon
• Window: 100% TPU
• Weight: 47g
• Volume: 3L
No First Aid equipment included. Dry Sack Only.