Why choose Sea to Summit?
Sea to Summit is ready to be there with you on every adventure. Their original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production method. This means they won’t be ready to give up developing a product till it ticks every box. From their West Australian home base, they have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries.
Inspired by epic adventures at every altitude, the Sea to Summit brand is all about the pure joys of fresh air, fresh challenges and fresh thinking. Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude.
A Dry Bag for when it’s Wet
A less expensive and less bulky alternative to traditional dry bags. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won't go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
70D Polyurethane Coated Nylon
This is STS’s standard high-density weave waterproof fabric. It is a 70 denier 210T Nylon with a white interior polyurethane (PU) coating. The High density 210T weave gives the fabric a stronger tear strength and greater durability. The white PU coating increases brightness when looking into dry sacks made with this fabric. STS vary the PU coating to make two different versions of this fabric: 2,000mm water head rated, and 10,000mm rated. The 2,000mm fabric is used in the nylon stuff sacks, pack covers & compression sacks. The 10,000mm fabric is used in the lightweight dry sacks, eVac dry sacks, dry compression sacks.
• Lightweight 70D Nylon with fully taped seams
• 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable Nylon
• White interior for greater interior visibility
• Non-wicking roll top closure
• D-ring attachment point at buckle
• Double stitched seams
• Round base on all sizes
• Use: backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating
• Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water
• Material: 100% Nylon
• Weight: 58g
• Volume: 8L
• Dimension: 17x17x46cm
Additional Use Info
• Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
• Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric
• Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.