Ultralight and Super Compact
Sea to Summit’s towel range now includes the Airlite, an ultralight and super compact towel designed for minimalist adventures and everyday activities.
Super Absorbent, Fast Drying
The Airlite fabric is 50% lighter than the Pocket Towel™. Like all Sea to Summit’s towels, it is made from microfibre yarn allowing it to absorb over three times its weight in water. The low fabric weight results in a high surface area making the Airlite their fastest drying towel. After use, simply tie it to your backpack and it will dry in no time.
Tiny Packed Size
The towel’s packed size has been reduced even further by laser-cutting the edge instead of over-locking, reduced the exceptionally small packed size so it fits easily in a backpack waistbelt, gym bag or travel bag.
The storage stuff sack is connected with a press stud to keep them together and can be disconnected during use. When hanging the towel, reconnect the stuff sack and hang on the webbing strap. They are colour-matched to the towel and clearly labelled for easy identification.
• Fast drying
• Tiny packed size
• Easy storage in its 15D Nylon stuff sack
• Elongated proportions for dual use as a bandanna or for neck protection
• Perfect for sweat management during sport
• Doubles as an ultralight dishcloth
• Towel: 85% Polyester, 15% Nylon, Stuff Sack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims
• Size: Small
• Dimensions: 36 x 36cm
• Packed Dimensions: 5.5 x 4cm
• Weight: 12g