Why choose Sea to Summit?
Sea to Summit is ready to be there with you on every adventure. Their original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production method. This means they won’t be ready to give up developing a product till it ticks every box. From their West Australian home base, they have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries.
Inspired by epic adventures at every altitude, the Sea to Summit brand is all about the pure joys of fresh air, fresh challenges and fresh thinking. Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude.
A Dry Bag for when it’s Wet
Super strong and abrasion resistant, this non-PVC mid-weight dry bag has space saving low profile non-wicking lash loops on the sides for secure stacking and a roll-resistant oval shape. A great choice for rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing and rafting. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
Big River Fabric
Otherwise known as Big River Fabric, this is a super durable ripstop Nylon fabric with a white waterproof TPU (Thermo-Plastic Urethane) laminated to the inside. It is a 420 denier fabric with a water resistance in excess of 10,000mm (we exceeded the limits of our test rig). This fabric has a high density weave and is extremely abrasion resistant . STS use this fabric in their range of Big River Dry Bags, Drypacks, and a selection of Solution Gear products where a tough, durable and waterproof fabric is required.
• TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm waterhead
• Super strong and abrasion resistant 420 D nylon fabric
• Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
• Non-wicking lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
• Waterproof non-wicking roll top closure does not wick moisture
• Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
• White interior for greater visibility of contents
• Oval base resists rolling – stays where you put it
• Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
• Material: 100% Nylon
• Weight: 106g
• Volume: 8L
• Dimension: (21cm x 13cm Oval) x 44cm Height