Sea To Summit’s New Self Inflating Sleep Mats
Sea To Summit’s new range of Self Inflating Sleeping Mats join Sea To Summit’s award winning Air Sprung Cell™ Mats in offering a more comfortable sleeping experience for outdoor adventurers. Across the spectrum of users: from the ultra-light backpacker trying to shed grams to the car camper who wants luxury and isn’t concerned about the extra weight and packed size, Sea To Summit’s expanded range of Sleeping Mats now offers a sleeping solution for everyone.
New Wider Design
Built wider than its mummy shaped cousin, the Sea To Summber Camp Mat™ S.I. Rectangular provides great value, durability and comfort.
New Construction Means The Sleeping Mats Are Tough
Sea To Summit use a 75D Polyester which makes their sleeping mats have a tougher, more abrasion resistant base, while at 3.8cm thick, the Camp Mat S.I. Rectangular is comfortable enough to keep anyone from pushing through to the ground. The high 4.0 R-value also means it’s great to use in all year round.
• Delta™ Core-V™ Technology
• Robust and durable 75D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on top and base
• Small vertical Delta™ Cores™ in body contact areas (shoulders, hips and feet) keep you warmer
• Larger vertical Delta™ Cores™ in non-body contact areas reduce the mat’s weight and bulk
• 3.8cm thick
• Multi-functional, high flow-rate valve
• Generously shaped rectangular size
• Mat: 100% Polyester with TPU lamination; Valve 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% Polyurethane foam; Stuff Sack: 100% Polyester
• Length: 183cm
• Width: 51cm
• Weight: 780g
• R-Value: 4