Why choose Sea to Summit?
Sea to Summit is ready to be there with you on every adventure. Their original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production method. This means they won’t be ready to give up developing a product till it ticks every box. From their West Australian home base, they have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries.
Inspired by epic adventures at every altitude, the Sea to Summit brand is all about the pure joys of fresh air, fresh challenges and fresh thinking. Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude.
Better By Design
Sea to Summit set out to design a mat that was better than what was already available.
‘Better’ is of course a very subjective ambition: Sea To Summit asked, why we carry a sleeping mattress into the wild in the first place?— to give us a better night’s sleep
• Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation.
• Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable night’s sleep
• The Comfort Light range features dual layer construction in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer construction in the head and legs where it’s needed less.
• Exkin Platinum® is a very lightweight and quiet metallised fabric. Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat back to the user.
• THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells™ to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
• Multi-function valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort.
• Extrusion TPU lamination is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
• Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
• Weight: 620g
• Width: 55cm
• Height: 184cm
• Depth: 5cm
• Materials: Mat Fabric: 100% Nylon. Stuff Sack: 100% Nylon. Valve: 100% Tpu. Valve Flap: 100% Silicone