Why choose Sea to Summit?
Sea to Summit is ready to be there with you on every adventure. Their original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production method. This means they won’t be ready to give up developing a product till it ticks every box. From their West Australian home base, they have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries.
Inspired by epic adventures at every altitude, the Sea to Summit brand is all about the pure joys of fresh air, fresh challenges and fresh thinking. Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude.
Perfect for side sleepers, the extra height of this mat lets hips sink deeper into it without touching the ground.
Larger air pockets are created by using many looped TPU baffles which connect the top and bottom fabric layers with our Air Sprung Cell™ dot weld pattern.
The looped baffles allow the top and bottom layers to be positioned further apart creating larger pockets of air when inflated that require less fabric overall.
• Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
• Extra thick (XT) loop baffle Air Sprung Cells™
• Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
• Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
• Air Sprung Cells™ for a more comfortable sleep
• Multi-functional, high flow-rate valve
• PillowLock™ attaches your Aeros™ pillow to your mat, holding it in place for a slip-free sleep
• Weight: 390g
• Width: 55cm
• Height: 183cm