Why choose Sea to Summit?
Sea to Summit is ready to be there with you on every adventure. Their original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production method. This means they won’t be ready to give up developing a product till it ticks every box. From their West Australian home base, they have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries.
Inspired by epic adventures at every altitude, the Sea to Summit brand is all about the pure joys of fresh air, fresh challenges and fresh thinking. Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude.
Extreme – When A Sleeping Bag Isn’t Enough
The Reactor Extreme uses super insulating 110g/m² Thermolite fabric to seriously increase sleeping bag performance. The spacious design is slightly tapered from head to foot to reduce weight and increase thermal efficiency, and the drawcord hood can be cinched down for extra warmth when required. This knit fabric also has serious stretch to it, making the Reactor Extreme the ideal liner for the restless sleeper.
• Adds extra warmth
• Mummy shape with a box foot
• Drawcord hood with mini cord lock
• Extends life of sleeping bags by keeping them clean
• Contrasting colour along the top edge makes it easier to find the opening
• Packs into its own Ultra-Sil® stuff sack
• Also available in a long version for the vertically blessed
• 110g/m² Thermolite® construction throughout
• Dimensions: 90 x 210cm
• Weight: 399g