Why choose Sea to Summit?
Sea to Summit is ready to be there with you on every adventure. Their original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production method. This means they won’t be ready to give up developing a product till it ticks every box. From their West Australian home base, they have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries.
Inspired by epic adventures at every altitude, the Sea to Summit brand is all about the pure joys of fresh air, fresh challenges and fresh thinking. Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude.
Bring Your Sleeping Bag To The Next Level
The Reactor CompactPlus can increase sleeping bag performance by up to 11°C using dual-weight Thermolite® fabric. The regular 80g/m² material is combined with panels of 110g/m² Thermolite® fabric in the core body and foot box areas, adding additional warmth where it has the most benefit. The ergonomic mummy design also shaves off any excess weight, making this liner ideal for gram counters under 6 feet tall.
• First dual fabric sleeping bag liner
• 110g/m2 THERMOLITE® panels in core body and foot areas for extra warmth
• Compact, shorter design is ideal for women and youth
• Extends life of sleeping bags by keeping them clean
• Contrasting colour along the top edge makes it easier to find the opening
• Packs into its own Ultra-Sil® stuff sack
• Dimensions: 90 x 183cm
• Weight: 263g
• Material: 100% Polyester
• Extra Warmth: upto 11°