Why choose Sea to Summit?
Sea to Summit is ready to be there with you on every adventure. Their original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production method. This means they won’t be ready to give up developing a product till it ticks every box. From their West Australian home base, they have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries.
Inspired by epic adventures at every altitude, the Sea to Summit brand is all about the pure joys of fresh air, fresh challenges and fresh thinking. Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude.
The Ultra-Sil™ Day Pack is a minimalist design that provides surprising versatility and performance. Made from 30D Siliconized Cordura fabric, it stuffs into a tiny-built in pouch and is small enough to be stored on a keychain, in a handbag or a jacket pocket. With a handy 20L capacity, this Day Pack is equally at home as a summit pack on hiking adventures, as a sightseeing companion while travelling, or for carrying an impromptu grocery shop while on foot.
• Ultra-Sil™ 30D siliconized high-tenacity Cordura® nylon fabric provides an exceptional strength to weight ratio
• Reinforced shoulder straps resist bunching and improve comfort under load
• Packs into an attached Ultra-Sil™ stuff sack and includes handy aluminium carabiner
• All seams have been tape sealed to keep your gear dry
• Elasticised compression lacing system
• Not intended for situations where pack will be submerged
• Volume: 20L
• Weight: 72g
• Materials: 100% Nylon
• Depth: 20cm
• Width: 28cm
• Height: 45cm