Why choose Sea to Summit?
Sea to Summit is ready to be there with you on every adventure. Their original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production method. This means they won’t be ready to give up developing a product till it ticks every box. From their West Australian home base, they have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries.
Inspired by epic adventures at every altitude, the Sea to Summit brand is all about the pure joys of fresh air, fresh challenges and fresh thinking. Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude.
Made from Siliconized Cordura® fabric, this ultra-lightweight and compact day pack resists water and packs into its own tiny stuff sack. Double stitched seams, sealed with high density PU seam tape, finish off the quality construction. The unique double Hypalon® roll top is non-wicking and helps seal the contents against the elements.
• Upgraded reinforced shoulder straps to reduce bunching up when carrying heavy loads and ergonomically shaped for better fit
• Made from Ultra-Sil® CORDURA® Nylon with Polyurethane (PU) coating providing a hydrostatic waterhead of 2000mm
• Ultra-Sil® stuff sack with handy aluminium carabiner
• Double stitched seams and fully tape sealed construction
• Elasticised compression lacing system
• Not intended for situations where pack will be submerged
• Volume: 22L
• Weight: 110g
• Materials: 100% Nylon
• Depth: 22cm
• Width: 30cm
• Height: 47cm