Why choose Sea to Summit?
Sea to Summit is ready to be there with you on every adventure. Their original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production method. This means they won’t be ready to give up developing a product till it ticks every box. From their West Australian home base, they have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries.
Inspired by epic adventures at every altitude, the Sea to Summit brand is all about the pure joys of fresh air, fresh challenges and fresh thinking. Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude.
Clever Space Savings
Based on the success of the Compression Dry Sack, STS has made a lightweight version from 30D Ultra-Sil®. Retaining all the clever functionality of the original compression dry sack, with all the lightweight touches of Ultra-Sil® technology. The Ultra-Sil® Compression Dry Sack compresses gear to one-third the volume while keeping it dry.
• Ultra-Sil® 30D siliconised high-tenacity Cordura® nylon fabric for exceptional strength
• Ultra-Sil® fabric has a 2,000mm waterhead
• Waterproof seams, double stitched and fully tape sealed
• Waterproof and air permeable eVent fabric base
• Hypalon closure does not wick moisture
• Reinforced stitching on all stress points
• Air compresses out, water cannot get in
• 40% lighter than the 70D Compression Dry Sack
• Weight: 107g
• Volume: 3.3L
• Volume Compressed: 1.3L