How do the vacuum pads actually work ?
Pump to engage the vacuum. When you can’t see the white band, you’re at full strength. If your SeaSucker loses vacuum over time, the white band will be exposed, and you only have to give it a few pumps to get back to full power.
To remove, use the integrated tabs on the vacuum cup to lift the edge and break the vacuum.
• Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment
• Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces
• 3/4” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability
• Two heavy-duty fork mounts for 9mm dropouts
• Four 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body (95.2kg pull-strength rated each)
• Dimensions: 68.5 x 20.3 footprint
• Weight: 5.4kg
• Some assembly may be required. Tools needed: 5/32″ Allen/hex wrench and 7/16″ (or adjustable) wrench.
What’s in the box
• Mini Bomber 2-bike rack
• Two Rear Wheel Straps
• 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance
• Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump (spare tyre)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $39.99
Pushys Price $35.99
Pushys Price: $84.99
Pushys Price: $27.99
Regular Price: $44.95
Pushys Price $34.99
Regular Price: $89.00
Pushys Price $79.95