This rack has one fork clamp attached to three 6″ SeaSuckers. Rack body made of 1/2″ HDPE, which makes it strong enough to hold your bike yet flexible enough to follow the curve of your roof line. Designed to mount to your roof and front windshield, but can be used just about anywhere – on the roof, on the trunk.
• Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment
• Attaches to metal, glass or fibreglass surfaces
• 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability
• One heavy-duty fork mount for 9mm dropouts
• Three 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body (95.2kg pull-strength rated each)
• Size: 38.1 x 33cm
• Weight: 2.7kg
What’s in the box
• Talon 1-bike rack
• Rear Wheel Strap
• 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance
• Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump (spare tyre)
• Some assembly may be required. Tools needed: 5/32″ Allen/hex wrench and 7/16″ (or adjustable) wrench
How do the vacuum pads actually work ?
Pump to engage the vacuum. When you can’t see the white band, you’re at full strength. If your SeaSucker loses vacuum over time, the white band will be exposed, and you only have to give it a few pumps to get back to full power.
To remove, use the integrated tabs on the vacuum cup to lift the edge and break the vacuum.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Pushys Price: $84.99
Regular Price: $89.00
Pushys Price $79.95
Regular Price: $44.95
Pushys Price $34.99
Regular Price: $39.99
Pushys Price $35.99
Pushys Price: $27.99