With quicker brake engagement and shorter free stroke, the Shimano Deore BL-M6100 brake levers deliver intuitive braking so you can stay focused on the trail ahead. The I-SPEC EV shift levers, with 10 deg. rotation angle setting range, offer a wider adjustment range for superior rider tuning. The redesigned 2-piston brake levers result in a stiffer mount for better feedback and more power. The brake levers are equipped with Shimano’s proven Servo Wave technology which results in quicker pad/rotor engagement, improved power, and a shorter free stroke.
When you pull a Servo Wave brake lever, initial pad travel is fast, so little lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the rotor. The power multiplication factor then increases rapidly at the pad-to-rim contact so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
With a wider adjustment range, I-SPEC EV levers can be adjusted to the optimal position to match a wider range of riding styles (ENDURO/XC/etc.), rider preferences and rider anatomies (hand and arm alignment). I-SPEC EV increases brake lever rigidity by moving the brake clamp position inward to create an extra point of contact between the bar and the lever. This additional bracing drastically increases bike control and braking engagement while maintaining space between the clamp and support point for other handlebar accessories.
• Left and Right levers with hose and oil
• High-performance brake control
• Intuitive and powerful braking
• Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke
• Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever
• Reach adjustment brake lever for custom fit
• 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-SPEC EV shifting lever
• Hoses: SM-BH90-SS 1000mm/1700mm
• Hose Connection: straight