Made of precision-machined alloys that are carbide-reinforced for strength and longevity, Shimano's Dura-Ace FC-9000 50t Chainring is purpose built to shift smoothly, look great, and last forever. The 50T-MA boasts a four-arm design for reduced weight and optimum stiffness, whilst the HollowGlide chainrings create excellent rigidity to improve shifting performance even under a heavy load. Featuring 50 teeth, it has the same bolt circle diameter for compact and standard double chainsets, allowing you to customise.
Pushys Note: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9000 50t Chainrings are designed specifically for Shimano 11-speed road drivetrains (and cranksets), so trying to use them for other drivetrains will notably compromise their performance.
• Maintains shifting precision even under high load
• Genuine Shimano replacement part for FC-9000 chainset
• HollowGlide technology offers incredible rigidity and improved shift performance
• Ideally paired with 34T-MA inner chainring
• New 4-arm design for same stiffness with lighter weight
• Compatible only with Shimano 11-speed road drivetrains
• Material: Carbide-reinforced Aluminium Alloy
• Teeth: 50-34T
• Capacity: 11 speed
• Bolt Circle Diameter: 110mm
• Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years
• Weight: 103 g
• Made in Japan
• Recommended Use: Road cycling, Cyclocross