Shimano’s grey tint photochromatic lens is great for those in-between conditions, with the ability to adjust from 17-85% light transmission as the ambient light changes. Photochromatic lenses reduce the need to swap between low-light and sunny condition specific lenses, making them perfect for cycling as the sun is coming up or going down.
One Piece Lens
New Shimano lenses feature a one-piece design for increased visibility. The strong, rigid, and lightweight Polyamide (PA) lens delivers the optimal balance between pavement and data screen visibility with full UV 400 protection.
• Lens suitable for Shimano S-Phyre X sunglasses
• Photochromatic technology adjust from 17-85% light transmission (F0>F3)
• Full-coverage one-piece lens
• Strong, rigid, and lightweight Polyamide (PA) lens
• Full UV 400 protection
• Water repellent super-hydrophobic coating
• 3x more durable anti-scratch treatment
• Interchangeable lens