Shimano GRX, with its gravel specific ergonomics, optimized gearing options,
rugged reliability, and quiet and stable drivetrain, sets itself apart from the rest of the component world.
It isn’t a reworked set of road components. It represents a ground up look at how cyclists want to explore their world.
SHIMANO GRX helps you eliminate excuses, instead urging you to try that rough sidetrack or ride that little bit longer. It offers you the option to Explore Beyond.
Go to 42
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the SHIMANO GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience and shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain tensioner. The RD-RX812 rear derailleur is compatible with MTB cassettes with a 42T low sprocket max.
With Mechanical shifting and hydraulic bakes, feel confident in your braking with the gravel inspired ergonomic levers paired with the quality in calipers you’ve come to expect from Shimano.
• 1X Gravel Groupset
• Mechanical Shifting (Rear)
• Hydraulic Brakes
• Compatible up to 42T cassette with correct derailleur
• 1X Hollowtech Crankset
Brakes & Shifters
• Gravel inspired lever and bracket ergonomics
• Anti-slip brake lever
• One-Way bleeding
• SIS: Shimano Index System
• Reach Adjust
• DCL: Dual Control Lever
• Brake Fluid: Shimano Mineral Oil
• Shimano BR-RX810- Brake Caliper
Rear Derailleur Options
• GRX RD-RX810 – Max 34T
• GRX RD-RX812-R – Max 42T
• Adjustable chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops
• Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain
• Gravel-tuned clutch tension
• Choose your MTB cassette and range to suit your needs and derailleur
• Tighter gear steps maintain rhythm on familiar routes
• Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles
• Gear combination: 42T or 40T