Shimano GRX, with its gravel specific ergonomics, optimized gearing options,
rugged reliability, and quiet and stable drivetrain, sets itself apart from the rest of the component world.
It isn’t a reworked set of road components. It represents a ground up look at how cyclists want to explore their world.
SHIMANO GRX helps you eliminate excuses, instead urging you to try that rough sidetrack or ride that little bit longer. It offers you the option to Explore Beyond.
Go to 42
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the SHIMANO GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience and shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain tensioner.
2X up Front
The SHIMANO GRX RX-810-F front derailleur offer lighter front shifting operation and easier setup thanks to the new link construction and integrated cable tensioner. It features a 2.5mm outboard chain line design to allow wider tire clearance for mixed-terrain riding.
The RX-810-F also accommodates a 17T front chainring range for wider gearing options.
With Mechanical shifting and hydraulic bakes, feel confident in your braking with the gravel inspired ergonomic levers paired with the quality in calipers you’ve come to expect from Shimano.
• 2X Gravel Groupset
• Mechanical Shifting
• Hydraulic Brakes
• Compatible up to 42T cassette with correct derailleur
• 2X Hollowtech Crankset
Brakes & Shifters
• Gravel inspired lever and bracket ergonomics
• Anti-slip brake lever
• One-Way bleeding
• SIS: Shimano Index System
• Reach Adjust
• DCL: Dual Control Lever
• Brake Fluid: Shimano Mineral Oil
• Shimano BR-RX810- Brake Caliper
Rear Derailleur Option
• GRX RD-RX810 – Max 34T
• Adjustable chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops
• Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain
• Gravel-tuned clutch tension
• Integrated cable tension adjustment
• Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road Front Derrailleur
• More cable routing options
• Lighter front shifting
• Wider tyre clearance
• Wider range front gearing
• Precise and easy front derailleur adjustment
• Choose your MTB cassette and range to suit your needs and derailleur
• Tighter gear steps maintain rhythm on familiar routes
• Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles
• Gear combination: 48/31
For faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items, original and return shipping fees will be covered by Pushys. For information on creating a return label for your warranty and where to drop off a parcel you are returning, please contact our returns department on 07 3184 8398 or email [email protected]. • We do not accept any packages returned by Aust Post COD.