Shimano’s SH-MT500 womens Multi-Use/Touring Shoes are comfortable, sure-footed touring shoes for active outdoor lifestyles. A fibreglass reinforced stiffening plate makes the sole nice and stiff, allowing for improved power transfer when cycling, but not so stiff, you can still hop off the bike, and walk in to see that rock art a couple of k’s off the road, stocking up at the supermarket, or browsing through the local museum. These shoes really do combine riding and walking.
Stylish and Comfortable Walking
So…comfortable, efficient cycling and comfortable walking. The Shimano MT500 Flat Pedal Touring Shoes are comfortable to wear walking and cut a fine figure on mid-ride café stops. Recessed cleats make these perfect on and off the bike.
• High-Performance: off-road cycling and walking
• Secure speed lacing system with instep strap for fast and easy fit adjustments
• Lightweight, sporty mesh-panelled upper fits securely and breathes well
• Optimal Sole Rigidity: glass fibre reinforced shank plate
• Comfort On and Off the Bike: shock absorbent EVA midsole and rubber outsole
• Women’s natural, comfortable fit: women’s specific last
• Size: Women 36 - 44
• Weight: 338g (SIZE 40)