Budget doesn’t sacrifice quality
Placed well on the lower key end of the Shimano shoe range, the RC100 is perfect for those wanting a quality shoe at a reasonable price.
Ideal entry level shoe
These entry level RC100 shoes utilise an effective triple hook and loop closer strap. With their lesser features, they come in better in the weight game than the high spec S-Phyre range. In short, they have everything you need to get going on the bike in a comfortable and reliable shoe.
• Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
• Synthetic leather with mesh texture creates a comfortable fit and an exciting racing profile.
• Three durable hook & loop straps evenly spread tightening force across the top of the foot.
• Lightweight glass fibre reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
• Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability.
• Offset strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot.
• MODEL NO: SH-RC100
• SERIES: SHIMANO
• Model year: 2021
• Line up year: 2021
• Gender: Men's
• Segment/Category: ROAD/Road
• Product name: RC1
• Size: Standard:36-50
• Cleat type: SPD-SL
• Last type: SHIMANO DYNALAST
• Best match pedal: PD-RS500
• Wider cleat adjustment range: Yes
• One-piece surround upper design: Yes
• SHIMANO DYNALAST: Yes
• Closure: 3-straps
• Upper Material: Synthetic leather + Mesh
• Outsole Material: Glass fibre reinforced Nylon
• Midsole Material: Lasting BOArd
• Standard insole: Flat insole
• Men's Actual weight (Size: 42): 238 g