Dedicated X-C and Cyclocross Racing Shoe
What happens when road-shoe-fast meets mountain-shoe-rugged? You get the coolest pair of off-road shoes specifically designed to deliver PRO performance in the dirt, that's what. Called Shimano XC901 S-Phyre SPD MTB shoes they are packed with engineering innovations that not only improve fit, but maximize power transfer and perform in raw off-road conditions.
The Ultimate In Off-Road Power Transmission
Shimano SH-XC901 cycling shoes are the ultimate in off-road power transmission and lightweight efficiency and allow you to stay focused on rolling over roots, straddling streams or bunny-hopping barriers without giving a second thought to your feet.
Boa IP1 Micro-Adjustment Dials
The unified sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, pedalling stability, rigidity and weight reduction while the dual independent Boa IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment even on-the-go.
Forget The Rest, Stick With The Best
Nobody wants a shoe that’s not contributing to the effort they're putting in, so forget the rest and stick with the best. Get your pair of SH-XC901 S-Phyre MTB Shoes today.
• Shimano XC901 SPD MTB Shoes (S-Phyre range)
• Dedicated X-Country, MTB, Cyclocross racing shoe
• Delivers pro performance in the dirt
• Maximum power transfer
• One-piece surround upper
• Narrow bottom
• Rounded heel
• Slim toe box
• Glove-like fit
• Adjustable PowerZone wire guide holds forefoot securely
• Dual independent Boa IP1 dials allow quick & precise micro-adjustment
• Low stack height sole helps stabilize foot during the downward pedalling stroke
• MICHELIN outsole offers increased traction
• Series: E S-Phyre E-Width
• Model: SH-XC901
• Stiffness: 11/12
• Weight: 330g per shoe (Size: 42)