Gravel Racing Specific Shoes
Shimano’s new RX8 shoes offer you the lightest gravel shoe to their range yet. At the core of the RX800 is a high end carbon sole that employs Shimano's Dynablast technology which improves the ergonomics when pedaling and minimises loss of strength and prevents premature fatigue The shoe is feather weight meaning you have to work less to turn your pedals giving you the most amount of power and performance possible.
Super Stiff Carbon Composite Sole
The super stiff sole is made of a carbon composite and helps you apply all of your power through your pedals. Specifically engineered for gravel riders the shoes offer the rider an SPD pedal system in a hybrid road/mtb shoe. This provides the desired pedal platform that balances pedal performance with the need for added grip and the ability of the rider to be able to walk on lose surfaces. The upper compound aims to provide a balance of holding power whilst still be comfortable for long days in the saddle.
• Super stiff and lightweight carbon composite sole
• Stiffness Index Rating - 10
• Cleat Type - SPD
• System engineered with SPD pedals for maximum pedalling efficiency and stability
• Lightweight, abrasion-resistant TPU lugs for the best balance of pedalling performance and off the bike capability
• Surround upper pattern provides the perfect balance of holding power and absolute all day comfort
• High density cup insole with adaptable arch pads
• Upper Constructed from synthetic leather + Mesh
• Boa® IP1 with dual micro adjustment function
• Weight: 265g (Size 42)