S-Phyre X - Engineered for On-Road & Off-Road
From Shimano comes the S-Phyre X. These sunglasses are engineered for the most demanding road and off-road riding conditions and is the weapon of choice for many UCI World Tour Team riders in race situations.
Rigid Half Rim Frame
They have rigid half-rim frame design which is sturdy and lightweight with an easily detachable lower rim for rider customization and protection. The strong, durable, and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame has a reversible nose pad which has a different front and back thickness for fit adjustment and non-toxic TPE temple tips.
Full-Coverage One Piece Lens
The S-Phyre X offers a full-coverage, one-piece lens for wide field of vision and protection. The strong, rigid, and lightweight Polyamide (PA) lens delivers the optimal balance between pavement and data screen visibility with full UV 400 protection. Also included is a RIDESCAPE CL Cloudy-tuned lens for better visual performance in dark, cloudy and wet riding situations.
New from Shimano are their Ridescape Lenses, which are specifically tuned to emphasize colours in specific landscapes. By adjusting the colour transmittance curve, Shimano have been able to filter out background colour “noise”. This increases the visual contrast and helps to keep your eyes focused on specific colours depending on the environment.
All-around Road-tuned lenses enhance certain colours and suppress others to boost asphalt contrast and visibility. This reduces eye strain and makes it easier to spot and react to hazards like potholes and rocks from afar.
The CL Cloudy-tuned lens lets 85% of visible light through, filtering out blue light from red/yellow light which increases colour contrast to improve vision in low light conditions.
• Sturdy, lightweight and rigid half-rim frame design
• Detachable lower rim for customization and protection
• Radiused temples with non-slip pattern for secure fit and comfort
• Reversible nose pad with different front and back thicknesses
• Strong, durable, and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame
• Non-toxic TPE temple tips.
• Full-coverage, one-piece lens for wide field of vision and protection
• Cycling dedicated Ridescape lens optimally tuned for greater contrast and clarity
• Ridescape Road lens (N2) optimally tuned for road cycling
• Strong, rigid, and lightweight Polyamide (PA) lens
• Full UV 400 protection
• Water repellent super-hydrophobic coating
• 3x more durable anti-scratch treatment
• Interchangeable lens
In the Box
• Shimano S-Phyre X Sunglasses
• Cloud Mirror Interchangeable spare lens (N0)
• Sturdy travel case
• Protective eyewear pouch also for lens cleaning
• Additional XL nose pad