Shimano’s DEORE XT M8050 Di2 shifting system uses the exclusive E-Tube digital platform, now with integrated ANT private and Bluetooth connectivity via the SC-MT800 Information Display. Utilizing wireless communication, riders can now set up, customize and monitor their Di2 system using Shimano’s expanded E-tube software via a smart phone or tablet computer. ANT private connectivity also facilitates communication with a growing list of cycling computers for a streamlined experience. Mounted to the handlebar, the SC-MT800 is the central rider interface of the XT Di2 system. From the System Information Display, riders can monitor important information such as battery level and toggle performance functions, as well charge the system.
The E-Tube platform is programmable, customizable and allows for expansion and further system integration. Wires are offered in a wide variety of lengths for bikes of all sizes and shapes and cable routing options will connect the various junction points. (Wires sold separately).
• Identifies system status of: battery level, gear position, shift mode and FOX iRD suspension position
• Provides audible shift notification chimes
• Toggle between three Shimano Synchronized Shift modes available (S1/S2/Manual)
• Digitally adjust front and rear derailleurs and provide numerical adjustment indicator
• Wireless communication (ANT private/Bluetooth low energy)
• Easy to set up, customization and data utilization in the field with smart phone, tablet etc
• Battery charging port
• 3 E-Tube ports
• D-FLY compatible
• 35mm Clamp included