Budget doesn’t sacrifice quality
The shred brother of the RC300 road shoe. Placed well on the lower key end of the Shimano shoe range, just above the XC100, the XC300 is perfect for those wanting a quality XC shoe with some of the higher end features, at a lower price.
These value orientated XC300 shoes benefit from of the high end features you see in S-Phyre, reduced stack height, seamless midsole crossover, an integrated design sole and upper construction. The one-piece upper closure utilises a BOA dial bringing everything together into a value tight package you can get behind.
• Shimano wide fit sizing
• Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
• Off-set centre flap mounted BOA® L6 dial creates a sleeker profile with quick adjustments.
• Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
• Rubber XC racing pattern outsole promotes stable pedal engagement and secure walking grip.
• Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency.
• Perforated synthetic leather composite upper enables superior fit and breathability.
• Lightweight glass fibre reinforced nylon sole for power transfer
• MODEL NO: SH-XC300
• SERIES: SHIMANO
• Model year: 2021
• Line up year: 2021
• Gender: Men's
• Segment/Category: OFF-ROAD/Cross Country
• Product name: XC3
• Cleat type: SPD
• Last type: SHIMANO DYNALAST
• Best match pedal: PD-ME700, PD-M520
• One-piece surround upper design: Yes
• SHIMANO DYNALAST: Yes
• Closure: 1 BOA (L6)
• Upper Material: Synthetic leather + Mesh
• Outsole Material: Rubber
• Midsole Material: Glass fibre reinforced Nylon
• Standard insole: Cup insole
• Men's Actual weight (Size: 42): 332 g