Following mountain biking's evolutionary path, Shimano DEORE XT M8000 delivers the 11-speed features and premium performance found on the top-of-the-range XTR-level components, elevating the performance of enduro and cross country riders on demanding trails or race circuits.
Now 11-speed, new DEORE XT M8000 brings powerful, dynamic performance that establishes a new benchmark for mountain bike excellence. With DYNA-SYS11 Shimano encourages modern mountain bikers to ride anywhere with its advanced gearing concept that helps maintain rider efficiency. Designed with both XC and aggressive trail riders in mind, DYNA-SYS11 brings enduring performance thanks to smart materials and enhanced drivetrain stability due to new derailleur and chainring designs.
Both the front and rear DEORE XT M8000 derailleurs have received a complete makeover.
• Use: MTB Cross Country/All Mountain
• Group: XT
• Model: FD-M8025 2x11sp Down-Swing
• Gear: 11-speed
• New Shadow design with optimized, shallow slant angle
• Extremely low profile design
• Reduced shift effort
• Improved driving and shifting stability
• External adjusting clutch tension
• 1x11 and 2x11 compatible GS and 3x11 compatible SGS options
• FD-M8020 2x11 and FD-M8000 3x11 options
• High efficiency pulleys
• Direct mount compatible
• Light, crisp shift action
• New structure with current mounting options and new cable routing
• Increased tyre clearance allows for shorter chainstays
• Designed with long travel trail bikes in mind