This SILCA Impero Ultimate features a high tech head gasket with unique 2-stage seal to provide ultimate sealing and holding even when compared to lever chuck designs. Solid aluminium head with brass check valve ensures a lifetime of flawless use, and fully aluminium barrel, handle and piston rod result in a pump that is both competitive in weight with plastic designs while being significantly stronger, smoother and more durable.
Unique FlexWing Silicone bumpers on the head and handle tip are designed to handle tubing diameters from 1" (25mm) to 2.5" (64mm) using a unique flexible outer wing which adjusts under pressure. An additional Silicone bumper on the main barrel protects paint, eliminates vibrations and noise, and also acts as a compression lock against the pump handle to keep it from moving unless you want it to.
• Flexwing Technology fits tube size between 1" (25mm) and 2.5" (60mm)
• Silicone bumpers for secure fit and Ultimate Paint protection
• 2 Stage Sealing Advanced Elastomer Head - No fussy lever to mess with
• 100% Full metal construction - No plastic parts to break, bend, slip or rattle and covered by SILCA Shield lifetime warranty
• Size: Medium, fits 44 - 47cm (17.3 – 18.5") frame tube length (note, this is not frame size, it is the measurement between tubes, see photo)
• Weight: 256g