Spank Industries aimed to make the perfect size flat pedal for every rider, and have achieved this by offering three platform width options. So no matter your age or foot size, there is a Spoon pedal that will fit you perfectly. A major advantage of having a pedal sized correctly for your foot is more clearance on corners, resulting in less of those disastrous mid corner pedal strikes. Each Spoon pedal boasts a 16mm-12mm concave profile lined with 20 steel pins for the ultimate in flat pedal traction. These pedals also feature a forged chromoly axle which delivers the strength and durability Spank pedals are famous for.
Micro Grain Refinement - Processes such as extrusion, forging and tube drawing can increase the strength of alloy materials by reducing the grain size. Spank uses state of the art proprietary metal forming methods which further improve grain size consistency and orientation, and significantly reduce grain size beyond that of our competitors. No other bike parts are subjected to the number of drawing steps or level of refinement as those offered by Spank. This leads to greater ultimate strength, toughness, and ductility ... meaning confidence, comfort and safety.
• Key technologies: Micro Grain Refinement (MGR), industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges
• Material: MGR extruded alloy body, CNC optimized
• Platform Size (mm): Small 90 x 105, Medium 100 x 105, Large 110 x 105
• Platform Profile (mm): 16 – 12mm concave profile
• Weight (g): Small 365, Medium 395, Large 415
• Axle: Cold forged chromoly steel
• Bearing/Bushing: Industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing
• Pins: 20 steel pins (per pedal)
• Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
• Discipline: Race / Freeride / Trail
• Small (Spoon 90): US Mens 6 and under (≤EU 39)
• Medium (Spoon 100): US Mens 7-10 (EU 39-45)
• Large (Spoon 110): US Mens 11 and up (≥EU 46)