Ultra Light Action Walkable Cleats are used with the cleat cover attached, even while riding. This cover makes it possible to walk in a much more natural position and minimises wear to the cleat itself. Cleat buddies can also be carried with you while riding, and are quickly and easily attached whenever required. Cleat buddies should be used whenever walking on dirty or muddy sections.
• Rubberized tread covers improve traction
• Resistant to wear/Will not scuff floors
• Makes it possible to walk in a much more natural position
• Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes
• Cleat Weight with Cover: 3-hole: 138g per pair. 4-hole: 100g per pair