SRAM’s Wider Gearing! Tight Steps
SRAM have done it again; introduced wider range gears to suit more people, more places to ride, and a wider variety of bikes. All Road, Gravel and XC bikes, and even Road and Mountain bikes, bikes running 1x and 2x, will all benefit from this offering from SRAM.
SRAM Force Wide? You’ll Need This
The SRAM Force eTap AXS Wide front derailleur provides consistent, smooth shifting performance for drivetrains with lower gearing. Designed specifically for wide spaced cranksets with 43/30t chainrings, the wider position on the bike also accommodates fatter tyres for venturing far beyond the well beaten path. Adventuring has never been more exciting!
• SRAM Force Wide AXS eTap D1 Front Derailleur Braze-on
• For wide cranksets with 43/30 chainrings
• Clearance for 700x45c and 27.5x2.1” (650b x 53mm) tyres
• Compatible with any frame designed for 2x drivetrains
• Crisp and accurate front shifts
• AXS enabled for easy personalization
• SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations
• Compatible with existing eTap batteries
• Note: battery not supplied