This all-new brake G2 Ultimate lets you determine the right amount of power for every moment of your ride. SRAM looked to build-out its lightest 4-piston brake with every feature and material you’ve come to expect from the Ultimate brake. The engineers equipped it with every feature they would want on the trail. power, modulation, silky-smooth lever feel and complete adjustability.
• All new brake delivering Mini-Code power
• Added stiffness in the calliper
• New pad compound that offers more bite
• The pivot bearing offers a Snappier lever feel and a finger fatigue-free ride
• SRAM's lightest four piston brake
Some people like the instantaneous power of a short lever throw while others prefer the feel of a longer throw. With Contact Point Adjust, you can pick the position you want your fingers to be in when your brakes are engaged. It’s a quick and easy way to customize the feel of your brakes without having to move the pads and also a way to balance both brake levers to feel exactly the same.
MatchMaker and MMX Compatible
Save weight and clutter on the bar with Matchmaker, it holds Avid levers, SRAM® triggers, and various RockShox® controls. Available in two versions: Matchmaker™ X integrates the RockShox®XLoc and is compatible with XX and X0 brakes. Standard Matchmaker™is also available and works with any split-clamp design and RockShox® PushLoc.
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing as riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
Squeeze a new SRAM brake lever and you notice it immediately, less deadband and more positive pad engagement. A new cam system requires less lever throw to push the pads toward the rotor, which is great but there’s more to perfect braking performance than just power. Many brake systems minimize deadband but at the cost of modulation. SwingLink solves that with its special cam shape. When the pads contact the rotor, power is modulated, avoiding that “on/off” brake feel. It’s the perfect balance of power and precision.
• Model: G2 Ultimate
• Brake Type: Disc-Brake Hydraulic
• Calliper Design: Two-Piece 4-Piston
• Pad: Steel-Backed Organic
• Brake Mounting: Direct Mount DIR
• Fluid: Dot 5.1
• Mount: Ambidextrous
• Adjustment: Tool-Free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust
• Pad/Holder: Top-Loading
• System: Open System
• Tool-Free Pad Replacement: Yes
• Ambidextrous: Yes
• Stainless Hardware: Yes
• Recommended Brake Rotor: Centerline (Not Included!)
• Mounting - Hose Length (Choose Variant)
• Front - 950mm
• Rear - 2000mm
• Lever: Carbon
• Body: Aluminium
• Calliper: Aluminium
• Pistons: Phenolic Plastic
• Colour: Lunar Grey