This new GX derailleur not only answers the Eagle™ drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but it’s also the next evolution of our proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedalling feel. Our new, Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK™ has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. And a redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle™ derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
With CAGE LOCK™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-ACTUATION™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. With ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
The X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
• Completely redesigned rear derailleur incorporating SRAM's proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
• Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned CAGE LOCK™ add robustness
• Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
• 12 Speed
• Material: Inner/Outer Cage - Aluminium, Pulley - Steel, Spring: Steel
• Cage Size: Long
• 50t Max
• Pull: X-ACTUATION™
• Compatibility: Eagle™ cassette and shifter only
• Colour: Black
• Weight: 290g