What groupset is complete without a top-class matching crank. When it comes to the SRAM RED and SRAM RED eTap they too offer a world beating crank. Making use of as much carbon fibre as possible shedding valuable weight and whilst retaining the needed strength and having hollow construction down to the spider. This is a top of the line crank. With double chainrings suitable for 11-speed sets and using a host of SRAM technologies this is a great looking and better performing crank.
Exogram: The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks’ spider. It maximizes the stiffness to weight ratio.
X-GlideR Chainrings: The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.
GXP: GXP’s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight—improving both feel and performance.
Yaw: With a front derailleur cage that rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain, Yaw technology eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise, delivering an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
• SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
• Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components
• 110 BCD
• Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness
• SRAM's stiffest crank ever
• Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
• Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur
• Materials: Carbon, Machined Alloy
• Weight (grams): 609g 53x39 BB not included)
• Arm Length: 172.5 mm
• Ratio: 52/36T
• Compatibility: SRAM RED® & SRAM Force Yaw™ Front Derailleur, SRAM RED® 22 & PC1170 chains
• Finish: Carbon