Stan's No Tubes tubeless conversion kit makes going tubeless simple by using your present wheelset. Tubeless tyres are not required, either. The kit consists of sticky tape to cover your rims spoke holes, a durable rubber rim strip with a valve attached to seal the rim, and a bottle of Stan's Sealant, which is the key to the whole system.
The liquid sealant seals up non-tubeless tyres porous sidewalls, and plugs punctures from thorns and small tears from rocks and other trail debris. Installation is pretty simple, if you can change your own tubes than you can probably do this. Don't wait, going tubeless is the key to happiness.
• Different Stan's kits fit different width rims-this one is for 29" All Mountain wheels
• Two moulded rim strips with Presta removable valve cores
• One pint of tyre Sealant with a 60g scoop and spout
• One 10 Yd roll of spoke tape
• NoTubes.com Decal
• Detailed instructions included