The liquid sealant seals up non-tubeless tyres porous sidewalls, and plugs punctures from thorns and small tears from rocks and other trail debris. Installation is pretty simple, if you can change your own tubes than you can probably do this. Don't wait, going tubeless is the key to Happiness.
• Different Stan's kits fit different width rims-this one is for XC-type rims with an external width up to 26 mm
• Two moulded rim strips with Presta removable valve cores
• One pint of tyre Sealant with a 60g scoop and spout
• One 10 Yd roll of spoke tape
• NoTubes.com Decal
• Detailed instructions included