Ultimate XC Rim
Stan’s New Crest MK3 wheel is the ultimate XC wheel to add to your collection. This new wheel offers you superior performance while maintaining a high quality light weight wheel without compromising in strength.
Performance Advantages over the old Crest models
The original Crest rim helped introduce XC racers everywhere to the performance advantages of tubeless. With fast engagement and simple Today’s Crest MK3 is wider and even more versatile, while keeping all the characteristics that make Crest rims so fast on the course. Though wider, the Crest MK3 rim is even lighter than previous versions to accelerate quicker and attack the climbs. WideRight 23mm internal width improves stability with wider tires for more control on even the most technical sections of trail. Unlike many rims that have become too wide to work with 2.25” tires, the Crest MK3’s 23mm internal width maintains razor-sharp handling at speed.
Carbon Technology Adds Strength With Reduced Pinch Flats
Inspired by our carbon technology, the Crest MK3 rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a tire pinch flat, allowing you to run the perfect tire pressure for any condition. That means better handling, less rolling resistance, and more traction. Refined over the past 15 years, our Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance.
• 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires
• Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
• Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
• Wider but even lighter than the original Crest
• More durable rim shape and alloy
• Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
• Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim
• WideRight optimized for 2.00”-2.25” XC tires