Be bold this season and proudly show off your drinking bottle in an all new Tacx Deva Carbon & Glass Fibre Water Bottle Cage. Of course for the best clamping, it is recommend that you always combine a Tacx drink bottle with a Tacx bottle cage, but it's hardly like we have to tell you that now, is it? The Deva cage is produced in a wide range of colours, so there is sure to be one to suit every taste.
Pro-Friendly Finely Tuned Design
Professional riders have put the Deva to the test over many different terrains, such as the Tour of Flanders and Paris-Roubaix. Feedback from riders like Niki Terpstra (Pro Cycling team Etixx Quick-Step) contributed to the further fine-tuning which resulted in the extremely pro-friendly cage you see here now.
The Deva has proven its worth during the cycling classics over the toughest cobblestones. Its material and unique cylindrical shape ensure perfect clamping even on poor road surfaces. The cage has been designed so that the bottle can be inserted into it easily and smoothly. It also affords you quick & easy access to the bottle when required. The cylindrical shape of the Deva reduces the chance of the bottle slowly working its way out of the cage while the bike is in motion.
Strong Carbon Core In A Glass Fibre Shell
The Deva has a core made of Polyamide reinforced with Carbon for better clamping and reduced weight. It is safely surrounded by a colourful fibreglass shell. All Tacx bottle cages are produced in the official Tacx factory in the Netherlands so their high quality remains consistent at all times.
• Premium quality water bottle cage
• Ideal housing for Tacx drink bottles
• 40% Carbon-reinforced Polyamide core
• 60% Fibreglass outer shell
• Unique cylindrical shape ensures perfect clamping
• Bottles insert easily and smoothly into cage
• Extremely lightweight
• Deva cage takes a standard 500mL or 600mL bottle
• Tested by pro-riders on the Tour of Flanders & Paris-Roubaix
• Feedback from pro-riders used for design improvements
• Produced in Tacx factory in the Netherlands
• Model: T6154
• Weight: 35g
• Length: 148mm
• Width: 80mm
• Depth: 75mm
• Core Material: Carbon & Polyamide
• Carbon in core: 40%
• Exterior Material: Fibreglass
• Fibreglass shell: 60%
• Country of Manufacture: Netherlands