This trainer requires no calibration and suffers no wear and tear. Just like other Smart trainers, the NEO communicates using ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart, allowing it to be connected quickly and easily with Tacx apps. Performance data can be viewed on several devices simultaneously, including your smartphone, bike computer and sports watch. When not connected it behaves as a fluid trainer and behaves progressively: when your speed increases, the resistance increases, enabling the use of this trainer in a “stand-alone” status.
The Tacx NEO features Plug in/Plug out technology so can be used with and without a plug. When the plug is not in use, the trainer will act as a wireless motor brake and the trainer will be not be able to speed up during descents. This trainer can be used anytime and anywhere even when you don’t have your smartphone at hand.
• Operation Automatic
• Resistance unit Direct drive
• Realistic slope 25% (with a total weight of 75kg)
• Descent simulation To -5%
• Max brake power (10sec) 2200 Watt
• Mass inertia 125kg (flywheel effect: the higher the value, the more realistic the cycling experience)
• New Updated Model for 2017