Superior Stability For Aggressive Downhill Riding
Constructed with a secure fit to eliminate movement on aggressive trail rides and enduro races the 8 litre Thule Rail HydraPak H2O Backpack is the ideal pack to carry your ride essentials and two and a half litres of liquid hydration.
Bounce-Free Over Any Terrain
Specifically designed to improve bike handling and reduce muscle strain the Thule Rail H2O is a highly adaptable, compact-sized hydration pack with a tight comfortable fit. With a chest strap and an integrated waist strap offering added stability when carrying a full load you can say goodbye to annoying bags that bounce around everywhere as you hurtle down the trail at high-speed.
Magnetic & Hands-Free Drinking Hose
There are many features which make the Thule Rail stand out from the rest. The one we like the best is the ReTrakt magnetic and hands-free return hose which makes it both convenient and easy to use the hydration pack without slowing down. Whether you're on the trail or going uphill, the easy magnetic design means it will always go back to the right spot when you have finished using it. What's more, it can also rotate on that point to wherever is most comfortable and features a locking bite valve to prevent leaks before and after your ride.
5.5L For Cargo Essentials Plus BPA-Free Reservoir
Included with the Thule Rail Hydration Backpack is the 2.5 litre H2O HydraPak Water Reservoir as well as 5.5 litres of cargo storage space allocated for you to organise items such as pumps, tools, cameras and nutrition either in the main compartment or one of the zippered pouches. Having easy access to nutrition, clothing or tools without having to remove the pack thanks to lower-back jersey pockets is another amazing benefit.
Easy-Access Lash Points For Helmets And Armour
For added convenience an external pocket (zippered) has been included to allow quick access to a phone or other small essentials. Thanks to a few strategically placed anchor-point straps you can piggyback, and quickly retrieve, armour pads, helmet or helmet chin bar.
Breathable Mesh Straps Guard Against Overheating
The pack provides mesh shoulder straps and back panel for comfortable all-day wear in all temperatures. Reflective trim is included to give you extra visibility in low light conditions and a tail light attachment loop is also provided for the same purpose.
1 x Thule Rail 8L Hydration Backpack
1 x 2.5 Litre HydraPak Reservoir
1 x Drink Tube
1 x Locking Bite Valve
• Thule Rail H2O HydraPak Backpack (8 Litre total capacity)
• Secure fit & stability for aggressive downhill riding and jumping
• Stay hydrated without slowing down
• Streamlined and lightweight design
• Hands-free ReTrakt magnetic hose return system
• 2.5 Litre HydraPak reservoir included
• 5.5 Litre cargo allowance
• Mesh shoulder straps
• Integrated waist strap & chest strap
• Easy-access lash points for pads, helmet, chin bar
• Cargo space for a pump, small tools, nutrition, extra layers
• Zippered exterior pocket for phone
• Mesh back panel for breathability
• Low centre of gravity
• Optimal weight distribution
• Reflective trim
• Carabiner key hook
• Tail light attachment loop (light not included)
HydraPak Reservoir Features
• 2.5 litre capacity
• Slide closure
• 100% BPA free, PVC free
• Wide mouth design for quick fill and easy cleaning
• Locking bite valve to prevent leaks before & after your ride
• Volume: 8 Litres (total)
• Reservoir Capacity: 2.5 Litres (Hydrapak)
• Cargo Capacity: 5.5 Litres
• Material: Nylon
• Colour: Covert (Khaki)
• Weight: 800g
• Model number: 3203796
• Dimensions: 18 x 16 x 42 cm
• Suits: Downhill | Enduro | Trail | MTB